Saturday, September 14, 2013

Towering Criminality


A picture is worth a thousand words and sometimes, a video is worth 100 times that.

pssst...keep this hush hush, but... I'm... oh God... I just have to tell someone... I'm...I'm... please please don't judge me or repeat this...promise me... It could mean my job teaching... my reputation... And I swear if you repeat this I'll tell people you do that sexcam chat... Okay here goes... I am... (big sigh)
I'm... a 911 truther... oh don't give me that look bitch, at least I don't rub my genitals for lame perverts...


I have many good posts like this one in the past... my stuff isn't "old" by virtue of the latest news story topping the nightly brainwashing... My stuff covers lost history and tries to teach how to question the logic in the absence of logic... I used to have a French teacher who only spoke french and not a word of English... Well, I use absurdity to teach absurdity...

1 comment:

  1. http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/09/17/the-nsa-is-ideologically-and-deceptively-talmudic-part-ii/

    ReplyDelete