Saturday, September 7, 2013

Oz not a Hater

Just because I said the wicked witch of the East looks like she is from New York doesn't make me an anti-semite... It is just an observation just as you make love like a typical missionary position Christian farm girl and I am a tin man built to be the servant class and I am okay with that... Where as a society we got so squeamish over typical observations I wish I knew... maybe the Wizard who looks like a drunken irishman to me-- can tell us --but the point I was really trying to make  is--
short people got no reason to live...hah...just kidding... Randy Newman joke...munchkins -- gotta love the freaks... anyway getting back to what I am trying to say is... a perfect world somewhere over the rainbow does not exist... we are all freaks... mutated by cross breeding and now science and technology is messing with us... but there is a hierarchy in this world... just look at the all seeing eye on the dollar bill above the pyramid.... obviously the design is not a random choice but purposeful and likely is calling attention to a pecking order... speaking of pecking I stuck an ear of corn in the scarecrows back pocket and while he's busy being chased by crows I thought you and I could -- you know... have some alone time... But now you are acting all stiff and mad and calling me a racist hater and frankly I resent being bullied into a myopic narrow band of thinking... How do you think I feel about being created and expected to chop wood my entire life... people make jokes... Hey man, let me axe you a question... Dude have a heart, dude, you're all heart, hey let me get my can opener.... of course it gets old but I understand it... and yes I want more for myself and for everyone... I want what is best for everyone... justice, fairness and equality... Goddamn will you please just move your hips a little bit so we can get this over with and get back on the road...





NEWSFLASH

Reporter: Congratulations Geno, you have been awarded the Hater of the year award   how do you feel about that?

Geno: How do I feel? I feel misunderstood that's how I feel... I don't hate anyone, in fact it's quite the opposite, I have stuck my neck out to emphasize the true facts in history of peoples, religions, timelines and migrations that have led to all the conflict that has led to war and genocide so that I might get people to understand that somewhere along the line we were pitted against one another while certain collectives sit back and script the turmoil that benefits themselves and how I even hope that by outing the tricks that get us at each others throats that even those behind the curtain might benefit like a crack addict after an intervention...

Reporter: The New York Times called you the new Hitler and your long winded glib rationalizations a thinly veiled smoke screen for your antisemitism...

Geno: Oh yeah sure, do you see me making loud speeches to thousands of saluting people and raising armies, I am just commenting on history that is being buried because I think it is the key to unraveling the lies that is the fuel that feeds the fires of cultural clashes...

Reporter: The ADL has called for a boycott of your blog, movies, music and to black list you from ever getting a job again anywhere in anything...

Geno: Is it possible for me to be even broker? Listen, this is not hate it is anger... people are entitled to their anger and hate is a by product of people's grievances being constantly and perpetually ignored and dismissed as invalid when indeed the grievances are quite valid... I have tried to help the Jews by saying they are being set up by the Luciferians to take the blame... that it is a psychological tactic to saddle the Jews with the position in history as the controllers of finance and Jesus Christ's assassins... when in fact it is the Luciferians who are responsible...

Reporter: Abe Foxman has called for an apology...

Geno: Well I am sorry that someone has to try and straighten out hundreds of years of psychological warfare that is brilliant in its deception and scope...

Reporter: We will give you the last word before no one ever hears from you again...

Geno: I want history to remember me as someone who did not ever kill another human-being-- in war or any other violent event -- although I have at times talked tough to put people on notice that I would stand my ground -- and that the truth shall set everyone free...

Reporter: Jew hater racist nazi -- drop dead...(spit) back to you Gale...


1 comment:

  1. This just might be my favorite blog post ever... if you don't find these videos hilarious please just die...lol...

    ReplyDelete