Sunday, March 3, 2013

Re-possessed



http://www.focusonrecovery.net
"Take heed of the ancient warnings and prophecies about the Belialians: “Lizard-like are they - not in apparent physical  
description, but in spirit form, in the heart - in the soul. Beware even now of your lizard kin, for they rule the world, with greed, and 
without compassion, while maintaining ‘appearance’ of good and righteous. As MEN (& Women) do these Sons of Belial walk the 
Earth. Model citizens. Successful leaders who are the envy of the uninitiated. While some appear disgusting and strange to the 
eye, look not to see the ugliness of the Belialians with your eye, for some are handsome to the eye. SEE you will NOT, their 
TRUE lizard-like appearance with your earthly eyes. See their TRUE nature, you will, only with the inner-eye, or in glimpses from 
the corner of the eye.” - 
Teaching from The Children of The Law of One

The Slippery Slope By Geno Kalmes

To go where no man has gone before and to bruise one's tailbone upon re-entry... mommy... 


My research is now gone beyond the human experience... What I mean by that is I tried hard to stay within the realm of what most people would see as possible in our human experience.... Could military stage a 911? Of course... Could military and Science have underground bases? Of course... Could these bases be creating other life forms with genetics by crossing, splicing DNA and technology? Of course... Could the human experience be Hollywood, make up and actors fooling us into believing all of the above for emotional reactions that serve a socio political agenda? Of course... But as hard as all that is to believe there seems to be something to the ideas of folklore and myth, as in creatures that do indeed live under ground and do not intermix on the surface (usually) but hidden in fairy tales and tales told through the centuries there may be something to the idea of a reptilian being, or even gnome or gremlin like.... I mean why not? Watch the nature channel and look at the millions of weird species... why not bi-pedal creepy one foot tall creatures that live deep in the caverns and crevices? And what about extra terrestrial? Billions of planets? Of course...

This was always my premise, if I cannot get people to grasp that the buildings on 911 fell in freefall speed into their own footprint and metal does not melt from fire... pure proveable physics than how could I get people to understand there are cloning facilities beneathe our feet and there may be another you or two or three in existence...

But even to those I may have convinced that 911 was an inside job (with the help of internet researchers who did most all the work) how could the effort to get at the truth STOP cold at too weird to try and understand? How can truth end when clearly the staircase downward has more steps and more doors?

And yes, disinfo is a huge part of the game but if the technology is there to create half human and half robot soldiers does anyone think science stopped themselves because of ethics?

And one of the biggest reasons I stopped short of this is it invalidates the human experience research by sounding too crazy... but stopping is stopping and if "THEY" continue their diabolical parallel world while we all halt our research because it is seems too far fetched then they rule by default...

I am now convinced sports are largely scripted... There is enough former players who hinted strongly in their books that the outcome was known... Somehow they allow a certain amount of reality and fakery to combine...I believe the week long practices in football see each others playbooks as scrpted for that game and perhaps the outcome isn't always known and has to do with the betting lines of organized crime.... How to maximize the spreads and profits... after all sometimes a ball meant to be caught is dropped and the deck needs to be reshuffled to get back on script.... So those plays may mean something more than a play.... more like a choreograph for both sides... Ever see a guy run by another guy and you think, Jeeze he should have had him...and then of course missed tackles or schenked field goals or dropped balls and fumbles...



This brings me to the Superbowl video of Beyonce and why this "show" shows us that their is a parallel game being played on us... and the rich and famous are in on it. Symbolism plays a huge part of it. And because this video is almost like teaching a 6 year old how to read here it is.

And this little essay is me saying I am going to get jiggy wit it... These Hollyweird movies we watch are based on reality and not fantasy and hidden in the idea of make believe. I also simultaneously believe much of what we see is pure fakery... actors playing all sorts of dual roles and even twins who are used in certain ways, not to mention cloning and lookalikes who may well be all the above or family genetics, siblings. cousins, etc. controlling history for the sake of controlling the world...

But the point is, I am going to allow my reporting to get even weirder, slide a few more feet down the rabbit hole because stopping is stopping at fear of the unknown or fear of sounding foolish or being fooled... As much as I now believe so much of this is theater I also believe odds wise there is indeed a huge likelihood that we are talking other species above and below and even possessing humankind's minds from other dimensions...

I may start a new blog for this purpose... Currently I use my blog as a junk drawer to throw stuff in I intend to use later... It is a messy blog with typos and bad sentences and disorganized. But full of stuff that has value and purpose. One day I will keep what matters and throw other stuff out.

My books and stories I wrote for 30 plus years seems to have known things my conscious self did not.... I always felt something was writing...making my hand move...and this too is what I intend to do...Make more sense out of what I have already written. For example, I wrote about twins in a couple stories and now I find the twin thing is quite significant. Why did my subconscious know this?

Hospitals that are all up in a science syndicate in bed with the military industrial complex have been known to steal twins at birth reporting a twin dead or something of that nature.

Today is a pivot point for my journalism, a conscious decision to no longer try and sound sane but a decision to just go with the multidimensional insanity people are either lying about or truthfully witnessing all over the world and uploading to the internet for your edification...to fool you or school you... and I will as always say where I think it is real and where I think it is a con job.

HG Wells was part of a Conspiratorial group in England called the Fabian Society and his books, War of the Worlds, The Open Conspiracy and Time machine to name a few seem to be part of a hidden in plain sight agenda... Now ask yourself is this brilliant imagination assisting an all the world is a stage script to fake an alien invasion and scare people into a New World Order of total slavery? Or could it be an effort to hide or hint at something that is really going on?

"Q; Do you have anything to share with us?A: Yes, prophecy; Big, big scandalQ: (L) What kind of scandal?A: Government, Compelled. Don’t trust. Don’t ignore. U.S. in sinister plot.Q: (L) Who is in the plot?A: Consortium.Q: (L) Who are the members of the consortium?A: Government and other.Q: (L) Who is the other?A: You know who. (The Lizard aka ANU (Father) - ENKI (First born son) "ANNUNAKI" race perhaps?)Q: (L) Bob Lazar referred to the fact that aliens supposedly refer to humans as containers. What does this mean?A: Storage for later use.Q: (L) Used for what?A: 94% cent of the population will be used.Q: (L) Used for what?A: Consumption.Q: (L) You mean eaten?A: Total consumption.Q: (L) What do you mean by consumption? Ingested?A: Consumed for ingredients.





please watch this video and the other two posted here to destroy any hope of sound sleep...lol...









4 comments:

  1. just as an observation to me this guy looks like the 1970s Paul McCartney and also like John Cusack... Canada seems to play a large part with the Queen, cloning, Paul McCartney was supposedly replaced by a Canadian lookalike, and well...when one sees lots of coincidences one should not out right dismiss...

    Is this all bull? Maybe... But usually disinfo needs truth to work... which part is truth or are we looking at actors and writers...and if so is that not a conspiracy to fool when presented as truth and if not are we looking at a deeply distubed delusional man? Quite possibly...

    One hunch is psychological warfare to convince Christians of crazy stuff to have them repeat it and look crazy not to mention lead them to act violently as they hysterically push the idea that it is war against demons...

    And the Queen of England is always in the sights.... the sights of the gun... Is she really evil?

    A man with substantial power I talk to in Britain tells me she is just a woman and not a monster... Do I doubt that? Well... One has to see the castles and gold carriages and pageantry and seriously wonder how such things survive centuries and remain innocent....

    I need to post the winged Beatle video below this to show you all something that weaves all three videos together and makes me wonder if we are very very close to an unveiling of what is really ruling this planet...

    ReplyDelete
  2. to be clear I am not saying Donald Marshal is Paul McCartney I am saying there may be a certain DNA strand for clones that could be that model... The problem with commenting is my comments are generally based on more experiences than my readers in terms of seeing and hearing wild stuff that makes these sort of off the cuff observations just throwaway links to possible connections... not meant as anything definite.

    In these three videos we have satanism/music industry and the possibility of cloning or trickery designed to incite division between religions and social collectives such as Christianity or race or youth and other generations, not to mention class.

    I mean what if almost all of it has a large degree of truth and lies to it that includes the hidden knowledge of secret weapons, space craft, super soldiers, clones, species and under ground bases and labs...

    How does one have the audacity to scoff when so much of what we do know is nutty....And I am guilty too because I tried to keep the truth research focused on what was the sort of thing we could all quantify but my revelation is how can we quantify when we leave out variables that may play the biggest role... Like mad scientists below us who engage in depraved inhuman experimentation that crosses the line to just plain sadistic indulgence? And what if an inhuman element is part of that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. One indication one may consider in truthing is as a blog owner I can see if a particular post seems to be censored... for example I put a link to this on Fulford and it is showing no traffic from there and yet I always get a good influx from there when I post...thus far...zero.... this makes me lean toward someone doesn't want Donald Marshal's video seen...

    Not conclusive just something to consider... the other two Beyonce and McCartney certainly can't be what is feared if anything...

    Nor my essay which I generally try and word things indirectly... using concepts instead of specifics...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haven't watched the rest of the vids, just the Sasha-Fierce one... ick! That girl needs a delousing, she got parasites inside and out!

    ReplyDelete