Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Two Dimensional Prison


 Okay we have had a security breach and we need to meet here tomorrow at noon...
I think I am being followed... I need to throw him off my scent...
Pee when I leave.... 

Meet me here tonight, and I will give you your orders...


Okay, soon as the clouds clear and the full moon comes out, we 
can continue with our orders...


someone's coming sniff my butt...


Don't get any ideas Rover...



Okay, we need you to continue to make man think you like and love him and can do no wrong...
When he isn't looking bury his keys in the backyard...
After he throws a tantrum and blames his wife and they tear the house apart....
and they start screaming at each other about old supposedly buried arguments and resentments...
dig the keys back up and wash them in your water bowl and put
them on the coffee table... When his wife gives him the look and he accuses her of putting them on the table and they call lawyers... meet me back here and I'll give you the rest of your orders...
got that? Good... I think we are winning...



Icke does a good job of getting into the "emotionalism" as a weapon I have been speaking of. As for the other stuff.... It is plausible... I have had enough supernatural experiences to be open minded but at the same time, I understand deception enough to always question everything.... Most of all thinking in extra dimensions I believe to be good exercise for one's mind...




Watch the video below and notice how this woman’s testimony fingers US the American Capitalists as the villains in that the reason for her torture was to fight “communism.”


Do you see how this is a mind control trick?





We think in terms of opposites…. if she says our guys were the bad guys that makes the general mind think then the communists must be the good guys…..


The communists have had as much to do with the development of these techniques as any other collective whether Nazi, Pentagon, Zionist or you name it…..


This is a hugely important distinction….


The layers, the dimensions go well beyond two or three….


but do you see how the revealing of these atrocities are about destroying AMERICA…..


It has been part of the global plan to make America hero then villain…. as hero…. it could administer brainwashing such as good versus evil in the movies…..


that set up alone sets the groundwork for two dimensional thinking….


To later come back and have the world hate us…. and deservedly so by promoting the psychos and having them do such things as Abu Graib…. You begin the planned destruction of the old weaponry to bring in the new…..


The new weaponry will cement global power…..


But while setting up the con they attained all the wealth and power to cement their rule….


so the moral of this story once again is the individual mind not being fooled and not falling for the pied piperism of all these false movements—- is key to freedom….. key to not participating in your own slavery or the slavery of others….


I am really angry about ***** attempting to make my points about me being intolerant of homosexuality and the smarter people here understood from the beginning that wasn’t my point….


***** has engaged in the same tactics the mindfuckers use…. and he cannot see that he is their perfect tool…


but then I am having the same trouble with many others in my own life…. completely fooled by Obama or Romney or the latest lie presented by the media haircuts…..


One has to begin from the premise "everything is a lie and a weapon” designed for your surrender and compliance…..yes even religion….


when you cannot see you are fighting to preserve the lie you are the problem and not the solution…


My gay buddies are the most patriotic flag waving 2 dimensional thinkers you could ever meet… They love George Bush….support all the wars…and they loathe the gay pride parade…..


So if this isn’t a clear indication of our perceptions that gay is liberal and tolerant I don’t know what is….


Deprogramming this tangled web of confusion means admitting you are wrong…. tough for an ego– but I admitted it….


in 2002 when I finally woke up to the con game…..


some here are awake and others are still confused…..


Forget about the pied pipers saving you……


But in general I see all roads kissing up to globalism and this Rand Paul/Ron Paul thing is yet another indication….


The final frontier isn’t space it is your individual brain….. turn off the tv and double triple quadruple guess all this shit on the internet as I just pointed out with the woman in the video leading us to a two dimensional good versus evil reaction and deduction….(not that she did that intentionally)


We live in gray matter but that doesn’t mean we can’t aspire to black and white, right and wrong……


The one thing I have been really guilty of my entire life is taking the easiest path of least resistance when the harder path would have been the right one…..


That decision making leads us to a nowhere state of limbo and most of us are in that state and probably for the same reason….doing what is easy and not facing what is more difficult….


The majority is usually wrong but going with the crowd and soliciting the moral support of the majority is cowardly…
.





No comments:

Post a Comment