Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Flights to Geno Half Off...



I won't sign anything until my Lawyer looks at it... Oh yeah.... you are my lawyer.... Okay I won't sign it unless you guarantee me the punishment will fit the crime... so... let's see... caught with marijuana? I should be sentenced to a year without Doritos...



I would make a correction that my energy is focused on the cabal… it is focused on the truth… In order to get to the truth you have to sometimes wait and other times pounce…


I am an agent working for the sovereign country of Geno…


I detest what many of the other “countries” have done to my country and other countries like me… and seeing as though taking it up the ass is not preferable to fighting back… I fight back….


One has to ask themselves to what degree did one syndicate manage to piss off all the other syndicates…


Turf war? resent black mail…


My theory stated before is “it” the all seeing eye… was always designed to have a really bad cop syndicate rattle the cages… it may be pro wrestling where they laugh about playing the villain...





It is also possible that they really have pissed off the world by not playing along… as in we resent this Zionist control and we will use any means necessary to fight back…


It can also be as I stated before, that the syndicates that thrive on a cash society are trying to stop the cashless society…


and we also seem to know how pedophile networks have to work in concert to protect each other and what better way to swear an oath…


And I am not a saint because if I wasn’t so broke with all this time on my hands and had the life and career I set out to have I wouldn’t be so pissed off and seeking revenge… I would be making films and enjoying my life… but the truth the resentment in me is vast…. I am pissed about the syndicates monopolies on opportunity and how it turned me into a loser instead of a winner….


So it is the big fuck you I won’t go down without swinging….


Truth hurts but no one should have to do all the swinging or go down swinging… many punches would get this done and idiots believing in every bullshit guru that comes along doesn’t help…


Declare yourself everything… you are the commanding officer and pawn… use everything you have to fight IT… the truth or some semblance of truth is part of it… but watching how certain groups always manage to emerge unscathed should tell you everything of the pecking order…


ask yourself this….


Recently Obama and Congress passed legislation against insider trading by congress….


If that doesn’t register you are brain dead….


They got caught but their clever lawyers said…


well if we pass legislation saying it is illegal now….


That implies that it wasn’t illegal before…


Oh really?


We as citizenry are going to let them get away with that?


Insider trading laws were illegal for everyone else but congress up until a month ago but now they won’t do it any more?


Why am I the only person who saw through this?


Jesus, quit with the freaking aliens already and look at that.



Comment by eugenekalmes on April 27, 2012 @ 4:35 am

6 comments:

  1. I participated in the global meditation event but there was this one asshole who wouldn't shut up.... kept singing stupid jokes like ommmm ommmmm on the range....

    Only takes one asshole to fuck up a global meditation event....

    at least for me.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL....really I missed the global meditation....was it suppose to be a revelation...are we suppose to be lifted...off our rear....a levitation

    Maybe you need not be discouraged by the words of one....but....

    I know little....maybe we are all (or at least the majority of us)are just trying to do our part...

    Consider this prehaps "this one..." A. saw need for grounding and B. meditated on a return to the land where cell-dome is never herd or herded and on a nation where deer and antelope run free and the cloudbursts don't last all day

    Anyhow flights way off to you Geno and your humor...providing LOL... and bursts of laughter.....an elevating elevation



    Just on more thought.... if we include elephants, a ommmm where elephants roam, and they began levitating, a levitation of elephants? Would this be consider an revelation, elevation or.... would we just have to consider that we have one 'el-eph-a-nation?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ella Fitzgerald huh It's irrelevant and the elephant has a few skeletons in the trunk and you my friend are clearly confused as to my dedication to meditation.... just cuz I don't do it like everyone else sitting funny, eyes closed, and nasty incense....

    Tipsy's Tavern and the gang are meditating their asses off and some of their cracks are showing to prove it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. cofused? well maybe a little bit but your confusing..... your brother even says so... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAgLkmt_GdM&feature=plcp

    perhaps cracked-up is a better description

    but

    I made no reference to your dedication to any of your personal practices,including meditation, nor your frequency of tipsys' with the Tavern Gang.

    Meditation, Ella-Fitts-levitation, and even laughter-roars-a-nation! All I was asking for was give Singing Mediation Joker a chance.

    I'm not really acquainted with your Tipsy's Tavern Gang, so how could I truly comment on them... butt ....I have seen ...those that have meditated until their arses could no longer hold up their pants.

    I say cheers to all that cracks a smile

    What did you want? and when?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want it often and now.... jeesh.... splendid choice in videos.... I crack me up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You want a chorus chanting "Often" "Now"

      I know

      you crack you up?

      LOL

      How about this for a chant

      "Be, Here" "Be Wow"

      he that might work for a promotional song for WTF Fest

      Delete