Thursday, May 17, 2012

The Accidental Savior...





Coffee Good... Morning bad... 

I believe the cabal wants to collect but keep everyone else from collecting and that “they” are trying to perpetuate the fiat debt based system…
or perhaps take it over from the Jewish mob…. after all many are of the Nazi persuasion…
But there is the global powers who want a world currency leading to the chipping of humanity… Who ever really does have the gold feel that is the edge…
People should ask is that really an edge or an albatross? You can’t eat it or move it but try and protect it but why?
It is their warped world that attaches all wealth to it… their brainwashing grid has given us what is supposedly of “value.”

I think she's drinking her coffee... I think we are going to be okay...

One can never rule out they are all playing parts to lure the masses into the final trap…. they fear our numbers and guns…
Given the idea these factions really are at war we have to understand that if one or the other “wins” the new boss may be worse than the old boss… maybe maybe not….
I see this Okie thing as being a guy who is on one hand infuriating and another endearing because he wants to redeem himself so badly that he has allowed his mind and heart to lose sight of anything but “calling the RV.” As if that erases the track record.
On the other hand I don’t think he is purposely lying, he appears genuine, and his ego… his “fame” has been overwhelming… remember “stars” have handlers who help them cope with the world talking about them… an individual who becomes famous worldwide with no one to help him… and I do commend his circle who are loyal to him… but the RV has taken on a dimension of sociological ramifications that could be studied for years…

Kill kids...Kill kids...

But I feel Okie’s reaction the other night was genuine emotion and a defensive testimonial that, “Hey the people who are mad at me were trying to cash out behind everyone’s back.”
And if so, his real reaction may have saved us temporarily from the funding of the round up mercs…
Anyone who gets a glimpse behind the scenes cannot possibly know that the glimpse is not also illusion, in fact it probably is…
But in my estimation “something” is fighting a march toward totaletarianism….
You ever see a mother try to pull a child to his feet who allows his body to just become a gravitational weight…
It may be our collective resistance…
It could be God or aliens or competing agendas… or a combination… but the world is run on cash at this point and the cash mafia whacks whomever gets in their way….
But cash has dried up for almost everyone… so who really is choking that tit?

One more cup not kill kids...


The car is on the pedestrian and every single one of us lifting is as important as the guy with the biggest arms…
If some of us wander a few feet further down the rabbit hole it doesn’t mean we are closer to the truth or those on the surface are less important to this fight, in fact each step gets a person further from getting back out…
Which is the proverbial curiosity killing the cat…
If anyone thinks I lost my sense of humor in the last year you aren’t paying attention…. I have probably thrown more wood on that fire than ever before the difference is I went into war mode against bullshit for about 10 months but it is endless…. for every lie I lop off two or three or a thousand grow in its place…
I actually felt because so many could not see it that it was up to me to be like Neo in the Matrix and fight the multiplying illusions in the playground….
But in the end I hurt more from the idea I hurt an innocent than satisfaction from lopping off a thousand heads of liars…
So I cloned myself…

Who wants pancakes?

and I have said some brutal things about people like Okie but I do recognize in him a desire to be a hero and not a villain…
and the desire to “be” is a big part of all our problems…
Whatever I “am” is simply a matter of me being a broadcaster of a message…
My message has been we are being conned constantly but the new improved clone of me would rather be remembered as being a funny fucker or a kind person than a bad ass warrior…
(listening to Sean Young as I type)
I like her.
My advice to Okie stay Okie because you may have accidentally screwed evil by being Okie.

No comments:

Post a Comment