Sunday, April 15, 2012

National Genographics... Ad Man 4 Rent...

GOAL: To insert a video commercial and display ad for your business on my blog. I want between 2 and 8 advertisers to be regular advertisers on my site. I will shoot and edit a commercial with a link back to your website. The display ad will also link back. Presently I have over 100 posts. You will appear in around 25 posts every month and I am seeing about 8000 people per month that can easily be more with a little more effort on my part to move traffic.



Pageviews yesterday
245
Pageviews last month
7,991
Pageviews all time history
25,545
Pageviews today
185
Pageviews yesterday
383
Pageviews last month
8,686
Pageviews all time history
31,698



I want a sort of counter culture advertiser, something like Hemp products, Music stores, Gun Stores, Head shops, Patriot oriented businesses, anything bucking the status quo.

I am even willing to tame my site down a little to make my advertisers more at ease. I would like to have someone contracted for $400.00 per month, about $5000.00 per year. For that you get my production services and efforts to direct traffic through and to your website.  I want to do everything I can to make this work for you and justify including me in your advertising budget, we can be creative as to various approaches. Everything is negotiable and I will also give you the ads to run elsewhere.

Here is a sample of some of my cartoon graphic advertising work.





This is my script and voiceover. Nice, direct and clean ad.


Here I am in the ad adding my silly humor. Any time you want me to add silly, no extra charge. :)


Here I wrote and recorded jingles. I will write and record a jingle for a 2 year contract.


Color always an option...




Contact me today.

TVKalmes@gmail.com


Wouldn't take much to turn a subversive radical into a capitalist you know...  All I need is my time taken up making money as opposed to being angry about not having any...lol.





No comments:

Post a Comment