Sunday, April 22, 2012

Fat Chance...

Evolve already Pigface... Christ... 



I have allowed money to dictate something it has nothing to do with… walking is free… getting out is free…


But I attached my goal of a new healthier me to the stupid RV… believing the daily predictions…My thought… with money I could run on a beach in Mexico or go to Club Med or even walk across the country knowing I could stop at any hotel without a worry… In the mean time I was finishing projects and it is about as satisfying as a candy bar…


I have gone on a few walks in the last few weeks but saying I am fat and I am… I saw an angle of me in a video that is rather waldo walrus like… but I am illustrating the point that irks me most…


…this excuse the world governments are taking to bully through thought legislation… children have hurt feelings and commit suicide so we should allow laws to be passed to allow cops and teachers and courts and citizens arrests to be made because someone says the word Fag or Fat or Gay or… I have to say "N" word or I might get arrested…


Words… thoughts… criminalized thus destroying the 1st amendment the foundation of america because the emotionally hysterical want more laws to guard against hurt feelings when what we need is less laws and people to not cry about their weight but go for a run… and eat right...


To do what I have stated a dozen times in the last year… Take the CAFR and find where the school districts money is hidden to bring back gym class they cut because they lied about a lack of money…meanwhile making ketchup a vegetable in the cafeteria…I guess people miss my points regularly no matter how many words I string together…


I saw right away my silly little joke using the word fat was going to be used to make me sound like an asshole because many on this site have that agenda…well guess what…. I am fat and fat is fat… it is curable…it is not a world issue that needs legislation it is another excuse for legislation by control freaks…


Had I used the word ugly for my joke I would not have an ugly people contingent because there isn’t one… Ugly people are in the eye of the beholder right? When we look in a mirror we get quite used to our faces… we don’t see ugly…lol… however fat is a bit more obvious… and ugly isn’t going to give us a heart attack but fat will… and diabetes and bad knees and bad backs and etc.


Emotionalism has no place in government or legislation… our Constitution gave us everything we needed but the Luciferian Khazarian Marxist Freudian Tavistock Communist Manifesto Protocol of Zion Psychological rapists used emotionalism to dismantle the constitution and bill of rights…


This is Ron Paul’s point… only he can’t quite say it so blatantly…


When someone calls you a name return the volley if need be… but don’t get a cop to arrest them…


Just wait until the class warfare is used to pass laws that won’t allow the poor to criticize the rich… there is your end game to sticks and stones breaking bones… but words make me commit suicide…




No comments:

Post a Comment