Monday, April 23, 2012

Faking Orgasms and Alien Invasions Since 1947








I especially dislike people who seem to put forth Lucis trust doctrine or Doctrine that is Marxist… To me either they really don’t get the big picture or they are working for it… In other words they really do not understand things like the Bolshevik revolution and 1913 America takeover… or appreciate the brilliance of their Constitutional founders…


I wonder how you're feeling... there's ringing in my ears... and no one to relate to except the sea... 
who can I believe in... David Wilcock is a dweeb... There has to
be a force, who do I phone? Luke Skywalker or ET?
I want you hoohoo to show me the way.... I want you hoohoo to
show me the way... 



So over time the combined effect of either paid agent or useful idiot gets to me because I see this as life and death and not a hobby… and it seems I have to keep repeating myself to make the same distinctions either because it is buried by trolls or the easily swayed lose sight of the north star again…


Ask yourself if your guru is telling you everything is under control…. we will make arrests and give you a wonderful world or if they are offering tangible evidence and a plan that they need your help with…


Are they charging money?


Alex Jones for example not only makes money on everything but his lapses into berserk probably turns off more than turns on…. a psychology?

I was an abstract artist long before I was a truther so my work that combines weird and humor can be seen as the same sort of plausible deniability of mixing truth with the absurd… But I can assure you if you look close enough and long enough you will see consistency in my approach however surreal… and no pay stub from Propagandists Incorporated.




Full moon, the nut jobs will be out tonight... set Taser to stun...
and bring me back a werewolf chick... they are crazy sick in bed...
Try the woods or a Ben Fulford blog... and pick us up some Haagen dazs...



wah wah wah wah wah wah....wah wahwah wah... wah wah...


My psychology is to not be this or that but something interesting in between that becomes the dot connection… and allows for a person to have to come to some conclusions on their own… use critical and analytical thinking…. to almost be surprised by a thought that my work coupled with other people’s work may trigger…


Never lose sight of the fact the Tavistock Mind control of Freud and Bernay and thousands of other mind agents is everywhere… quit looking for heroes and be a hero...


Think Rothschild or a hidden family in the shadows behind even them… I have heard other names in the proximity of Italy…. One doesn’t need to know who—- one needs to know that in the shadow a controller is manipulating a false reality… It is not me who is equipped to reach into that shadow… It will have to be a mass awakening that does that and thus far I see more baloney…. everyday here in cyberspace a new set-up begins taking form… a suspicious drama to distract…


…google the stuff on Werner Von Braun… (also note that it conveniently segues into Agenda 21 and Globalist goals.)

It's everywhere, it's everywhere!






wouldn’t it be great if they find the gold and then sink in the middle of the ocean with it?
How retarded is the concept of gold anyway? Here it is sitting in caves unaccounted for for 70 years (and hundreds if not thousands of years in other neat hiding places…) and whatever country parks it in a building suddenly holds power?
Does anyone else question how ludicrous this is?
There is only so much gold necessary to hang around rappers necks and fill their teeth…
I guess they use it in manufacturing too… Or is it the aliens who need it to save the atmosphere on their planet? If so… Take it to people’s court…
Judge Joe Brown the litigant Nephilim is suing Shecky Goldsmith of the first bank of Lost Caves somewhere in the Phillipines to return 18 zeroes worth of gold…
Shecky’s countersuit is that the Nephilim fee fi fo fummed the blood of an english mun… which is yiddish for ate his cousin…
Judge Joe: Nephilim I have read your complaint and can you tell me in your own words why you feel this gold belongs to you?
Nephilim: Well your honor it dates back thousands of years when our planet’s ozone was destroyed by cow farts…
Shecky: There he goes with the cow fart defense again your honor, how can we inventory cow farts billions of light years away… ?
Judge Joe: I tell you what I have heard enough… rather than have a bullshit worldwar over bullshit metal hidden in caves what do you say we Fee fi fo fum us up some englishmen with my special BBQ sauce and get us some floosies and beer and cognac and cokes?
Nephilim: Yeah sure what the fuck…
Shecky: You want that I should break bread with a 12 foot antisemite?
Nephilim: I would like to introduce my character witness Mel Gibson…
Judge Joe. Mr. Gibson you care to stand and testify?
Mel: The Fuckin’ Jew is up to no good your honor…
Shecky: You hear this your honor, you see the irrational hatred here?



No comments:

Post a Comment