Monday, March 26, 2012

Prime Time 4 Crime on Your Dime...

Say Mister, you like riding the subway train? So do we... Our problem is once we get off it we are too broke to do anything more... so what do you say you give us the contents of your wallet and we will put up some commemorative graffiti in your honor... sort of like a plaque only spray painted on the wall... Made possible by the generous donation of... It's totally tax deductible and you will feel good about yourself as opposed to feeling pain for weeks in a hospital... Our stop is next so you have 30 seconds to make the wisest decision thus far in your life.... Nice tie...




I am pretty sick of hearing politicians and the media talk about crime but never the true causes of crime. Crime is caused by desperation. The families in this world who hoard all wealth and opportunity and use crime to make sure the private prisons that they own stock in are full... Is a system so cold and callous it leaves me breathless.









I don't give a crap about your Asthma Crew cut boy... Or the damn no smoking ordinances...
In fact, if you insist I put it out I am putting it out on your eyeball...
You see I've had it... Had it see... Fucking had it... I have dynamite strapped to my chest and
I'm on my way in to blow up the office... shall we discuss this further or shall I
make a change in plans because quite frankly my fellow employees are going to die from the poison cupcakes I sent over this morning... Pretty much overkill bothering to
waste my TNT on them... 






I'm doing my book report on crime and how it is directly correlated to needing money...





No comments:

Post a Comment