Thursday, December 8, 2011

Troll Call...



What a productive day of blogging... I think maybe I saved humanity from evil....and boy did I tell that troll off...haha...bet the CIA put him back on toilet bugging.... and the chicks all dig me... They love smart, funny rebels...ohhhh yeah.... Very little gets by ol' Geno.... I'm like a watch dog for the world... A cat keeping the barn rodent free.... I wonder... maybe one day... once the world is at peace thanks to me... whether they will give me a freedom medal or something... at least a gift certificate or a cheese basket.... 
*******

It is interesting how much psychic energy flows through the words we post on the internet…on one hand people are driven to state the truth as they see it…
And it becomes not just about the last post but the accumulative energy of many whether blogs or on Facebook…Sometimes screen names blurr with other screen names…
One may explain the beginning middle and approaching end of history as laid down in a timeline of events that were scripted and carried out to script…point out the family lineage and the testimony of those who survived yet another slaughter…
One can list dead whistleblower after dead whistleblower and pinpoint how significant their words were to the daily minute you are living…


One can do this hundreds of times in hundreds of ways, abbreviating, paraphrasing, summing up in fewer words, more detailed sentences….links, books…etc.
Then these words can be derailed by trained linguists and trolls who use race, religion dumb observations to knock the important information sideways and upsidedown…especially when they know the information is correct…
all sorts of psychological tactics can follow like being hurt or shocked or dismayed…


Not to mention the sort of tactics that use personal email or side avenues…
Not only does one argue with trolls on FB but friends torn between the simple minded lies of left and right, Bill O’Reilly and Anderson Cooper…half an hour of TV and instant dumb again…


This is why I am a sovereign entity by self declaration because I trust I am not lying and that my only agenda is not living in a world full of lies, death and feces…
And how do I stay sane? God gave me the toys I play with…The talents to channel negativity through like a machine that turns straw into gold…
Of course not the kind of gold that can be spent but the kind of gold that says I am not like everyone else…Shiny enough to gut punch a few brains–shock them into working again– even if for a few minutes…and know that that is what I was put here to do…LIke the man who holds his buddlies guts in on the battlefield til the chopper comes…

I didn't get one class in my major, seems the closest I come to
film director is knitting... 


I am torn between the sellout of saving my 100 friends and family and accepting the payoff for silence or going down in a blaze of big mouth…
When you see how naive 98% of the people are it is tempting to be a wolf and not a lamb and that is the wink wink secret handshake all around you…
So when I see a trend and react to it you may not know where it came from but I ask one thing of you the individual…If you are just a nice innocent person who is sincere and got bitten by me in a larger frustration or war with disinfo…Know it wasn’t personal…
And if you are a paid troll I am so happy not to be a weasle like you and that is my reward…
Some of us are hardwired to tell the truth even to our own detriment. 


1 comment:

  1. Jan 19, 2012

    FULFORD SAYS THE WHITE HATS ARE CIA
    AND T-MAN WORKS FOR BUSH

    *************
    You would think after 14 months of constant information on this blog this wouldn’t even be a revelation.

    How many times was it explained here and on other blogs that the term WHITE HATS and BLACK HATS are terms used by people in intelligence and agencies and military as to where people line up morally and for the good of the country. People with inherent patriotism and morality gravitate to each other, those that love the lurid call of cash, prostitution, drug running, assassinations games etc. gravitate in the direction called the black hats.

    Tman said himself in a radio interview we all listened to that he worked for Bush at one time. Paladin clarified that to me as meaning when Bush was in office Tman was working in a government capacity so yes he was working for Bush.

    He was also under Clinton when Clinton was in office.

    One more time for the very thick, our country is in a behind the scenes war for power between Patriots loyal to the idea of America’s principles and those who want it as their personal whorehouse.

    When you choose the wrong side you choose the wrong side. Get a clue.

    ReplyDelete