Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Outside the Inside Job...

Trillions were already missing and it was about to implode so these criminals behind the scene concocted this mortgage scam to get the banking pirates and wallstreet pirates to feed on the poor to take the bullet... the idiots framed themselves for the damage that was already done decades before... so this movie is a further con on top of the con.... sure this is criminal but it's like blaming the worms for the death of the corpse... always amazed at the true perpetrators ability to shift blame with glossy polish...


I told you that lottery ticket purchase would be risking the very foundation of the empire you shrewdly constructed by parlaying the 5 dollars someone gave you in a birthday card...
a rat just crawled into your pocket and the bus is coming... and oh yeah. your agent called the
kid with down syndrome got the part... what's his name...Corky is it?





 
Inside Job, Narrated by Matt Damon (Full Length HD) from jwrock on Vimeo.



Watch this commentary on the movie...




It's not camping when you are homeless...



A year or so ago I posted here about making a deal with Clint Richardson to look at your town or counties CAFR report…

Clint agreed to take 200.00 which for the amount of hours pouring over the info is probably ten bucks an hour… and then issue a report for you to take to your city council and address the discrepancies…

Clint is the best truther in the country in my opinion… his videos and blog are as solid as it gets… He does this all with no pay and even told me he would work for free when I know he is having trouble paying his rent….

So if people want a real plan as I stated over a year ago…. Find 200. dollars and say Clint I would like you to write a report on my town or counties CAFR…. you can go through him or me…

but please don’t let him work for free… 200. is nothing… I recommend you gather a group of 7 people, accountants, math teachers, mothers, homeowners angry about property taxes and canceled school programs and laid off teachers etc. pay 30 dollars each, have Clint prepare a report and then videotape the council meeting where you read the report into official record.

In most cases he will find millions of dollars hidden in plain sight.

3 comments:

  1. A Reply to a blogger elsewhere that is pertinent.


    with the most due respect to old bravedude…

    2. Every man is totally responsible for his reality…
    3. Every man has the power within to change his reality.

    Bull f’n baloney that only oldbravedudes who lived in a couple decent white guy decades can believe…
    Talk to my black friends or American Indian friends or the millions of nobodies including myself that don’t accept life is about hustling bullcrap for a dollar…
    the system long ago gave us a narrow margin to survive in and that belief system enslaves us even further..

    Yes we are all supposed to be sovereign and given a truly free system YES we could choose to hunt and fish and farm or trade or entertain or invent or whatever…but that is not what the majority of us have had…we have been controlled by monopoly freaks…insidious underhanded slithering monopoly freaks… controllers who trade our birth certificates on the stock market...

    The military volunteers or gets drafted into this never ending pecking order of yes sir yes sir just following orders sir and my reward is the delusion I serve everyone’s needs…

    nope no sirreee…you have not served everyone’s needs…that is why millions and billions of us are pissed as hell…

    other than that i agree…fight fight fight for your right to be free…pecking orders aren’t freedom…

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m having leftover spaghetti for breakfast…

    Huts you are going back to bed at noon? Wow…how I envy you but some of us have to wor…no wait…no I don’t…I can eat spaghetti and get drunk and make stupid videos no one watches…

    OR

    I can suddenly get pangs of guilt over the crumbling world, the murder, disease thrust upon us by pencil neck cretins…

    I can take a moment to pray for Japan and what the sick bastards did to them out of petty revenge…

    hmmmm…

    or we can start slinging links like we are going to solve something….

    or…

    I can be a wiseass covering up my deep hidden desires to be a top runway model…promoting the beer belly line of stretch wear…

    Spaghetti is cooled off now…gotta go…

    ReplyDelete
  3. re: eugenekalmes on March 31, 2012 @ 6:37 am
    I got a job for him in my city and my county.
    I think PTA meeting is where I’ll go to see if anyone wishes to pitch in but I’m good on the paying the first one this month and the second one next month.
    Cafe and Eugene. Please use my cell phone with discretion email timshub@gmail.com
    Comment by timthomasfl954 on March 31, 2012 @ 7:04 am

    GREAT JOB MAN! That's what I am talking about and not one UFO involved right? ;)

    I have been waiting on this dinar thing to help Clint and I hope I am not waiting on Godot... I tried to get my Madison Wisconsin friends to use the report he prepared for them last year but it is very odd how people resist logic over posing... these thousands protesting at the Capital in Wisconsin rather be seen with their fists in the air than to really attack the cancer... but I digress...

    I haven't lived in Madison for a year and a half but consider it my home in spirit... I have no roots presently so I have no particular stake in a school district or neighborhood, township or county but if people did this massively across the country the white collar mafias would buckle to their knees...

    The pyramid would fall...

    ReplyDelete