Friday, November 4, 2011

God is an Indian Giver

Christians aghast? What the hell do I mean by that????????

The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh...

Oh.

Native Americans may have a right to be upset however. Although I deal with their plight in a different post. This book is a mix of fiction and autobiographical surrealism. It is funny and compelling in unexpected ways.


Page Turners and Fathead Burners




The following is a reading from my novel, God is an Indian Giver, it is part of a series featuring Sean Kayne, a comedian who finds he has been a life long mind control victim slated for some extraordinarily weird events.  Funny, poignant, exciting and surreal, a story that will keep you turning pages and wondering where the tale will twist or turn next.








2 comments:

  1. Today is Veterans Day and i love the image of mothers crying for their son's war. this song reminds me of this scene or actually the opposite action. Son's pleading for their mothers for forgiveness.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=na18M_D0BOo&feature=share&fb_source=message

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Deer for pointing this out. I think I will post this on Facebook in honor of Veterans day. Also the song I sang (keyboard in icon) Rockin' Chair Prayer is the same theme. Please comment often.

    ReplyDelete