Friday, November 4, 2011

Number 8....Number 8.... Number 8.... Number 8...


I had this weird dream last night, I dreamt I was an English Rockstar and an English friend was over and there was this Yoko character named Yoyo and we were in an un air conditioned trailer in Central Florida and I wrote a song about concentration camps and swat teams... Although I didn't catch the English guy and the Yoyo character on videotape I did manage to catch the song... I tape my eyelids when I sleep... you never know right?


So in the dream I'm jamming punk rock see...



Then I stop and pose for the album cover...


You know how dreams are, weird, make no sense right? Then all
of a sudden I'm like 6 when I got me first guitar...


This isn't part of the dream I passed out through most of 1989...



Then in the dream I'm all bummed out about losing my son's mom and write a really depressing song...



Then in the dream I start drinking everything in the medicine cabinet...



Then I have sex with my guitar...



then I grow my hair out and dye it purple...

Then all of a sudden I'm a punk rocker again and 
my manager tells me to get a  real job so we fire each other...



and then I'm sort of in the trailer like I'm John Lennon or something only my name is Sean and I'm with Ian and Yoyo....


IAN: Who’s the girl?
SEAN: Oh sorry her name is Yoyo.
YOYO: (Screeches)
SEAN: She says she will not sleep with you so quit looking at her that way.
IAN: I wasn’t well yes I was but you can’t blame me afterall you are both naked.
SEAN: We’re posing naked.
IAN: For an album cover?
SEAN: No just posing.
IAN: Where’d you meet Yoyo.
SEAN: She was selling abstract art at a flea market. I got up on a ladder to view her piece on ladders which was just a ladder with a broken rung which broke and I fell down and saw the words haha written on the ground. Then she jumped in me cab and we honeymooned down by the Seine.
IAN: The insane Asylum.
SEAN: It was one of the nicer ones I’d been committed to. Wanna hear me new song.
IAN: Wanna is a pretty strong word don’t you think?
SEAN: Will you?
IAN: It’s not any nonsense about you being a manitee or a sperm whale is it?
SEAN: You was peeking over me shoulder weren’t you.
IAN: I only got as far as the G minor 7.
SEAN: He’s the first to go right after the canary.
IAN: That was a coal miner joke wasn’t it? 
YOYO: (SCREAMS)
SEAN: Yoyo wants her tea.
IAN:  tea for three and three for tea...
SEAN: let me get me calculator...
IAN: Actually it’s tea for two and two for tea...
SEAN: I’m sorry I carried the one. 
IAN: Math doesn’t suit you.
SEAN: No Brian does.
IAN: You fired each other didn't you? 
SEAN: He was a crappy manager... took 15% of everything, me money, me blankets, me sandwich, yoyo... and always the best 15%...
IAN: Speaking of crappy let’s hear that new song of yours...


actual dream footage caught with new microsoft dream capture...


SEAN: I dedicate this song to swat teams everywhere and they are you know...everywhere... only one hiring these days...
IAN: Did you put your blood swat and tears into it...
SEAN: Yes actually this is Florida in the bloody summer and the AC is broken...
IAN: Are you expecting a swat team to bust in and shoot you and yoyo?
SEAN: Yes actually...
IAN: Why what have you done?
SEAN: What haven't we done, everything is illegal now you know...
IAN: Yes I got a ticket on the way over here...
SEAN: For speeding?
IAN: Yes...
SEAN: You walked over here didn't you?
IAN: Yes...
SEAN: How fast were you going?
IAN: The police man said he clocked me at one...
SEAN: Is that fast for walking...?
IAN: Apparently so...
SEAN: Are you going to fight it in court?
IAN: Haven't you heard...? People are guilty now until proven guilty...
SEAN: That's why I'm expecting a swat team...
IAN: What didn't you do?
SEAN: Me trailer permit sticker has expired...
IAN: Punishable by death in Central Florida...
SEAN: Yes...twice...
IAN: Well let's hear your song...
SEAN: It's called concentration camp... I was inspired by Hogan's heroes... This guy named Schindler helps Hogan save hundreds of POWs...
IAN: Sounds like the lost episode...
SEAN: Or perhaps I dreamt it... I drank some warm milk before bed and it turns out it wasn't milk but something from under the sink where we keep cleaning supplies...
IAN: You keep your milk under the sink?
SEAN: No we keep our cleaning supplies in the refrigerator... 
YOYO: (SCREAMS)
IAN: What did she say?
SEAN: Yoyo was just clearing her throat.
IAN: So you are writing a generic cause song for people to sing as the SWAT assault teams gather out front...
SEAN: Exactly. It’s all purpose...I don’t get into specifics it could apply to pro war anti war pro choice anti choice anti wrestling pro wrestling...
IAN: Yoyo  just peed.
SEAN: Yoyo bad yoyo.
SEAN: She was neglected as a child you know. Her mum didn’t care much for Mummin’
IAN: When she figure that one out after squeezing out the eighth?
SEAN: Didn’t have to squeeze by number 8 number 8 number 8...The eighth one crawled out and then went back in to get something he forgot.
YOYO: (Screams)
SEAN: Look Yoyo caught a mouse.



and then I woke up....

No comments:

Post a Comment